Can you help us rent a scooter?
Yes, scooter rentals can be arranged. The cost is usually around IDR 80,000 / day. It includes the helmet but does not include the gas.
Can you help us rent a car & driver?
Yes, our team can arrange a car & driver for your group (or several). The cost depends on the size of the car and if you wish to rent half-day or full-day. For a full-day rental of 7-seater car, the average price is IDR 750,000 / day including gas.
Can I drive my own car?
We do not advise our guests to drive their own car for several reasons:
- You will need an international license to do so
- You will have to drive on the left side (it can be difficult if you are not used to it)
- Traffic rules are hardly respected and traffic jams make it quite difficult to drive around
Do you provide Airport Transfers?
If you are booking with us, we will be happy to offer the transfer from the Airport to the villa. If you are booking with a full-service agency, they must provide the airport transfer for you.
What are your payment options?
We accept various types of payment. We can accept bank transfer in USD and IDR. We also accept Credit Card payment via Paypal Payment Gateway.
For last minutes bookings, we can accept payment on arrival in cash, but only in IDR.
What is your cancellation policy?
You can also find our cancellation policy on our Rates & Availability page as below:
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited by the client if the cancellation is made 90 days or more before the start of the rental period.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited by the client if the cancellation is made 46 days to 89 days before the start of the rental period.
- 100% of the money paid will be forfeited by the client if the cancellation is made between 0 and 45 days before the start of the rental period.
Note that we are happy to offer a more flexible policy on case by case basis, feel free to contact us!
Do you require a deposit payment?
Our standard policy is to ask for 50% deposit to confirm your booking in order to block the dates for your stay. However, depending on each client’s situation, we can show some flexibility. We sometimes offer payments in 3 settlements for our client’s convenience.
How about balance payments?
Balance Payment is normally due 45 days prior to arrival.
Where is the closest ATM?
The closest ATM is about 1 min walk from the entrance of the villa. Once on the main street, the ATM is on your left inside the first Minimart (convenience store).
Where is the closest Money Changer
The closest money changer is BMC, just across the street from the entrance of the villa.
Do you accept credit card payments on-site?
Yes we do, for Mastercard & Visa.
How about payments in cash at the villa?
It is also possible, however the currency must be Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) as per our government’s regulation.
What restaurants do you recommend nearby the villas?
There are many options in Petitenget area (near the villas) but here is top 5:
Sardine: creative seafood cuisine
Jl Petitenget (across the road)
0811 3978 111
Métis: renowned mediterranean cuisine
Jl Petitenget (50m on the right at the end of the driveway)
+62 361 4737888
Bambu: evolutive traditional indonesian cuisine (open only for diner, reservations only)
Barbacoa: latino american cuisine
Jl Petitenget (100m on the right at the end of the driveway)
+62 8123 9999 825
Merah Putih: Indonesian fine cuisine
Jl Petitenget, 100X
+62 361 846 5950
Is daily breakfast included?
Yes! You have 3 breakfast options:
- Continental: toast, butter, homemade jam, coffee or tea, eggs your way
- American: same as Continental + bacon, sausage
- Indonesian: Nasi Goreng, Telur Balado, Tempe Manis
Please not it isn’t buffet-style but our butlers will serve you directly at your table.
How many extra beds can you put in the villas?
We can accept up to 3 extra beds in each villa.
How many staffs do you have?
15 as follow:
- 1 Operational Villa Manager
- 1 Reservation & Marketing Executive
- 2 Chefs
- 3 Butlers
- 3 Housekeepings
- 2 Gardeners/Engineering
- 3 Security
What is your check-in & check-out policy?
Check-in starts at 2 PM until late. Check-out is until 11 AM.
For early check-ins, if we do no get other bookings (and a check-out on your check-in day), we are happy to welcome you earlier free of charge.
For late check-outs, our policy is as follow:
- 50% night rate for a check-out until 6 PM
- 100% beyond (remember that we cannot sell that night if you wish to check out late)
However, please remember that we love to be flexible and we will do everything we can to accommodate the policy above!